How to measure your foot size?
- Place a sheet of paper against the wall and secure it to the floor with duct tape.
- Step barefoot on it by touching the wall with your heel.
- Lean forward so that all your fingers are fully stretched.
- Hold a blunt food knife or a flat, hard object perpendicular to the floor, mark the point on the paper where your longest finger reaches, and mark the notch with a pencil. Do the same for the widest parts of the foot.
- Outline your foot with a pencil by holding the pencil perpendicular to the floor.
- Measure the length between the edge of the heel/sheet and the point of the longest toe perpendicular to the edge of the paper. Write the length in millimeters.
- Perpendicular to the line indicating the length, draw a line between left and right edges of the foot and add the width in millimeters.
DO NOT add millimeters to the measured lengths, as your ballerinas may be too big and will come off.
When making custom ballerinas, we add another 10 mm of length to your length.
You can also watch our video instructions for proper foot measurement here:
URSANINA SHOE SIZE CHART
|Foot length (cm)||Shoe size (EU)|
CUSTOMIZED PRODUCTS SIZE CHART
|Nr.||Foot length||Foot width|